Gateway Bank caters to small businesses. We do not attempt to be “all things to all businesses.” We choose not to be distracted from our selected small business market. As with our consumer business, we are very focused, and will exceed your expectations through the delivery of unparalleled personalized service.
Regular Business Checking
- Opening balance $1,000
- No monthly service charges when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,000
- Unlimited check writing privilege
- Monthly image statement
- Opening balance $500
- No monthly service charges when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $500
- Passbook for your record keeping
- Competitive Interest Rate
Rates and other restrictions
- Please contact our branch representative for more information, including current interest rates, fees and restrictions for our business checking and savings accounts.
Gateway Bank offers a variety of Certificate of Deposit accounts, select a term that best matches your business needs. All of our CDs are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowable by law.
Minimum opening balance
- 1 month to 5 years
- Various rates and terms available
Rates, Early withdrawal penalty and other restrictions
- Please contact our branch representative for more information, including current interest rates, fees, and restrictions for our personal certificate of deposit accounts.
Important information about procedures for opening a new account at Gateway Bank: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Please take note of Gateway Bank’s Internet Gambling Policy (Regulation GG)